Safe and Secure Fall Protection Ltd © 2011 all rights reserved.
Company Registered in England and Wales.
Company Number 07715602. VAT Registration Number 119 8626 85. CIS Number 91182 13539
Contact us today
Tel: +44 (0)1753 725631
0203 542 0486
Safe and Secure Fall Protection Ltd
Kemp House, Suite 715
152-160 City Road
KeeGuard® Free Standing Roof Edge Protection System
A modular free standing roof edge protection system that does not penetrate the roof membrane.
Safe environment for all working on a roof...
One of the HSE recommendations in reducing risk taken by people working on a roof is to select and use the right rooftop safety equipment. For contractors and engineers accessing flat roofs to carry out essential building, repair and maintenance work, safety guardrailing afforded by collective roof edge protection system can make a major contribution to minimising danger. The collective system that is selected must meet the highest safety standards. Our KeeGuard® rooftop guardrail system is fully tested and meets or exceeds current rooftop safety requirements. Not all free standing roof edge protection systems offer this level of security of rooftop areas.
KeeGuard® is a modular free standing rooftop guardrail system which does not penetrate the roof membrane. The system works on a proven counterweight system, recycled PVC weights provide high visibility, non-slip secure base that does not penetrate the roof membrane. Galvanised fittings and tube deliver collective protection which ensures a safe working environment for anyone working on a roof.
The KeeGuard® roof edge protection system offers maximum flexibility for most rooftop configurations, almost any flat roof up to 3 degrees can be accommodated. The system is available for different roof types, either for use where a restraining wall such as a parapet is in place or where the rooftop is completely open around the perimeter. The KeeGuard® rooftop guardrail system can be used for retrofitting to older buildings as well as for new constructions.
The KeeGuard® systems is also available in a lightweight aluminium version.
There is also available a newly launched KeeGuard® Foldshield folding version and
a unique, fixed roof edge protection system named KeeGuard® Topfix especially designed
for standing seam metal roofs.
A simple and cost effective rooftop safety system...
• Provides collective protection for all working on a roof
• Works on a proven counterbalance system
• No penetration of the roof membrane
• Minimum components for ease of installation
• Unique open style fitting allows quick installation of horizontal rails
• No welding, threading or bolting required on site
• Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
• Modular design allows reconfiguration on site if needed
• Sections can be added to or taken down, for reconstruction elsewhere
• Compatible with almost all configurations of flat roofs up to 3 degrees slope
Setting the rooftop safety standards...
• EN ISO 14122 Part 3
• EN 13374 Class A
• HSG-33 Health & Safety in Roof Work
• HSE INDG 284 “Working on roofs”
• BS 6399: Part 2 1995 Wind Code
Contact us today...
0203 542 0486
Industry updates and relevant news delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter keywords to find content you are looking for within our website.
Use this menu to quickly navigate your way.
You are here: Handrail ◄◄