Safe and Secure Fall Protection Ltd © 2011 all rights reserved.
Company Registered in England and Wales.
Company Number 07715602. VAT Registration Number 119 8626 85. CIS Number 91182 13539
Contact us today
Tel: +44 (0)203 542 0486
0203 542 0486
Safe and Secure Fall Protection Ltd
Kemp House, Suite 715
152-160 City Road
Kee Walk® The Safety Solution for Roof Walkway
A modular easy to install roof walkway system designed to the requirements of EN 516:2006.
Permanent roof walkway solution
Kee Walk® provides a safe, anti-slip, level walkway for anyone who needs to access a roof in the course of their work. It provides a clear demarcation route which protects the roof surface from unnecessary damage and uniformly distributes the pedestrian load across its surface.
Kee Walk® is designed for modern roof types including trapezoidal profile composite or built up and standing seam metal roofs. It can be used on flat, barrel and sloping roofs, with steps and a traverse option allowing access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0 to 35 degrees. The product complies with the test requirements of EN 516:2006.
• Clear on-roof demarcation to prevent roof surface being damaged
• Designed for modern roof types including trapezoidal, profile, composite or built up and standing seam metal roofs
• Flexible, modular roof walkway system adaptable to changing roof angles from 0 to 35 degrees; fully adjustable on site
• Standard parts available from stock
• Modules supplied as 1.5m and 3m pre-assembled sections
• Steps and a traverse option available
• Nylon treads with enhanced slip resistance ensure Kee Walk® is secure under foot
• Easy to install and cost effective roof walkway safety solution
Ease of installation
Kee Walk® is offered in standard modules, which can be supplied ex-stock for rapid installation on virtually any rooftop project. The modules are supplied as 1.5m and 3m pre-assembled sections to suit the requirements of different roofs. These lightweight modules are constructed from glass reinforced nylon treads attached to aluminium support beams that are fixed to the roof surface.
Steps and a traverse option, complete with an adjustable hinge, enable Kee Walk® to be added to roof configurations from 0 to 35 degrees. The installer can easily set the angle of the steps, by removing the locating bolt in the hinge, adjusting the angle and replacing the bolt at the desired point on the hinge. No bespoke parts are required
Setting roof top safety standards
• Compliant with the test requirements of EN 516:2006 Class 1-C (Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing - Installations for roof access - Walkways, treads and steps)
• Slip resistance compliant to British Standard BS 4592
• Fire Rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
Contact us today...
0203 542 0486
Industry updates and relevant news delivered straight to your inbox.
Enter keywords to find content you are looking for within our website.
Use this menu to quickly navigate your way.
You are here: Walkways ◄◄